Read more about Cognitive Fitness in the Penn Memory Center InSight newsletter: Download a .pdf (6 pages)
We are now registering for Winter and Spring 2014 classes:
Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine
- January 14, 2014 – March 5, 2014
- Mondays and Wednesdays from 11:00am – 2:00pm
- April 8, 2014 – June 2, 2014
- Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:30am – 12:30pm and 1:30pm – 4:30pm
Penn Medicine at Valley Forge
April 8, 2014 – May 29, 2014
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30am – 12:30am and 1:30pm – 4:30pm
Media coverage of Cognitive Fitness
This novel, comprehensive program is not covered by insurance. Tuition is $1800 and includes:
- 48 hours of professional facilitator-led instruction
- Use of laptop and software in class
- Pritned lectures and written materials
- Specially designed “memory support” calendars
Thanks to generous support from the Barra Foundation, we have needs-based scholarship funds available!
Prior to enrolling, all participants will have a neuropsychological exam to assess their strengths and areas in need of improvement, and to set individual program goals. This may be covered by insurance.
To register, or for more information about Cognitive Fitness or available scholarships, please contact Felicia Greenfield at 215-614-1828 or email@example.com.